This event is a real-time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
Venice is a beautiful open-air movie set! Hundreds of movies have been filmed in every possible location of the historical city centre, starting from the Lumiere brothers, who in 1896 filmed in the city for the first time.
Join me on this Online Experience as we walk along the wide promenades and the narrow alleys of one of Venice's most charming districts - the Castello District. From this peripheral working-class neighbour...
Start Sales Date
9 Jul 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour
- Real-time experience streamed live from the alleyways and hidden corners of Venice
- Explore the off-the-beaten-track Castello District
- Visit the locations of famous movies like Moonraker, The Tourist and Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Gain insight into the daily life and curiosities of the city
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- This tour involves travelling to various places, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the scheduled time.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- The activity is conducted outdoors and may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Iole Calabrese lives and works as a tour guide in Venice city centre. She majors in foreign languages and is passionate about ancient and modern history. She is also an art addict. Being a guide allows her to combine all her work and interests and share the love she holds for the city of Venice, her home.
Venice is a magical city situated in between the sky and the sea, an architectural jewel, full of art. Every brick and every stone speaks from the past, telling us interesting stories. And yet, the city is the cradle of original folk cultures, traditions and customs of people who are the bones of the city itself. She will introduce you to all of this on her tour.
Our Private Group Bookings option allows you to book out the tour exclusively for you and your guests. With the focus solely on you and your guests, participants are able to spend more time seeing and engaging in the parts of the tour that you are most interested in.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay S$168, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from any where in the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Public Standard (Single Participant): S$50
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$168