Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
This is an introductory level workshop catering mainly to those interested in learning rudimentary juggling techniques. Those who possess basic skills but wish to improve their 3-ball cascade or learn other basic 3-ball patterns are also definitely welcomed.
In this workshop, you'll find out how 3-ball juggling can be learnt by anyone with just a bit of time and effort. Instructor Tay Di-hong will break down and give tips on perfecting the 3-ball cascade—the first step in the journey to master juggling.
Extend your juggling journey with a complimentary set of juggling ...
Start Sales Date
E&Me Priority Booking
15 Apr 2021, 9am
16 Apr 2021 onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
15 Apr 2021 onwards, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour, no intermission
Available during stipulated time only.
Conducted in English
- General - Content suitable for a general audience
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 12 shall not be admitted.
- Children aged 12 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- Available during stipulated time only.
- You are encouraged to switch on your video and microphone for this Zoom session (for the facilitator to see you and communicate with you). The session will be recorded by Esplanade for archival purposes.
- By participating in this workshop, all participants agree to fully indemnify The Esplanade Co Ltd., its employees and its agents or otherwise against all liability, injury, losses, damages, and expenses of whatsoever.
Tay Di-hong has been a juggler for over a decade and has taught hundreds of people to juggle. He believes that anyone can learn to juggle with proper instruction and that juggling can be an enriching hobby for both young and old.