On this live-streamed tour from Sweden, meet animals living on the farm up close; sheep, rabbits, horses and cows and many more! I will show you what farming life was like 200 years ago and we will even go inside a farmer's house and see what it looks like. Later, we will also visit the city and learn about the difference between urban and farm life. This tour is perfect for kids and families as well as for those who wish to experience different cultures.
Start Sales Date
9 Sep 2020, 9am
- Meet, pet and feed farm animals at a typical Swedish farm.
- Visit a small city dwelling from 200 years ago.
- Live, interactive visit to a farm where the host will get up close and interact with animals
- Engaging tour guide whom will answer any question at any time
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- An e-ticket to join the show will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- Since we will be visiting a farm, at times the mobile network may be weak, and the picture may not be clear.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the tour.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- Since the activity is conducted outdoors, it may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay $98, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Although I am Russian, I have lived in Sweden for over 18 years now. I love this country, culture, people and nature. I have been exploring it as long as have been living here and would love to share what I know with you. I have a company Experience Management and we are specialized on creating experiences. Our most common requests beside photoshoots are guided tours and we travel all over Sweden with our guest. I am looking forward to meet you and teach you more about Sweden and have a cozy time at the farm.
Standard (Single): $18
Private Group Booking: $88