This live tour will impart an experience that will allow you an all-around first-hand glimpse into one of the oldest Europe influenced cities in the new world. You will receive an insight into the life of the common city dwellers and of the military origins of the Spanish Empire in the City of Saint John the Baptist.
Join me and witness the beautiful scenery this Caribbean paradise has to offer. Though complex in its history, architecture, and culture, you will obtain this insight and experience of the Old San Juan through the prism of the commoner.
Start Sales Date
9 Sep 2020, 9am
1 hour 30 minutes
- Visit some of the most famous historical sites in a real-time tour streamed live from the streets of San Juan
- Get insight into the amazing architecture, and culture of the city of Saint John the Baptist
- Learn about the common city dwellers and the military origins of the Spanish Empire
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- An e-ticket to join the show will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the tour.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- Since the activity is conducted outdoors, it may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Hi there, I have toured visitors around Puerto Rico for 15 years. I am a Tourism Company Board-Certified Guide. Some of the courses that have aided my career in the field as a tourist guide are the TC Super Host course and the St. John the Baptist Religious Route certification that once completed enables one to explain and show important places that allow San Juan to parallel Rome.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay $138, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Standard (Single): $38
Private Group Booking: $138