Parenting workshop: Navigate kids' pandemic fears and nurture resilience to succeed in the new normal
with Rany Moran
Workshop 2: 30 Oct, Saturday at 3pm-4.30pm
We, as a human race, have gone through the greatest confinement in history—and the emotional rollercoaster of our lives. All this uncertainty and stress can directly impact our kids, who are growing up in a world full of brand new rules, restrictions, fears and feelings that we never had to face at their age.
In this pandemic parenting workshop, you will learn valuable strate...
Start Sales Date
14 Oct 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, with intervals
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: M18
- Suitable for persons aged 18 and above
Rany Moran is a certified life coach accredited by the International Coaching Federation; psychological counsellor accredited by the Australian Counselling Association; and entrepreneur, corporate strategist, philanthropist and parenting expert.
Based in Sydney, the mother of two’s specialisations lie in mental and pandemic resilience strategies, personal and professional development, workplace wellness, family support and positive parenting, all with the purpose of equipping and empowering people to surpass life’s obstacles and succeed on their own terms. Having founded her own businesses and lived across Asia Pacific for over 15 years, Rany offers a unique perspective and background of experience to her clients—both professionally and pro-bono through partnerships with various organisations. She is also a facilitator and speaker certified by The Virtues Project, a global grassroots initiative for inspiration, kindness, justice and integrity, which was honoured by the United Nations as a “model global programme for all cultures”.
Rany’s most recent clients and projects include Gojek, Lazada, The American Club Singapore, American Express, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, and Keller Williams Property; and she has been featured in the likes of Singapore Tatler, theAsianParent, Vogue Singapore, Harper’s Bazaar Indonesia, Singapore Women’s Weekly, Liputan 6, Brava Radio, Kiss FM, Parenting Indonesia and Mother and Baby.
Don’t miss out on Rany Moran’s upcoming workshops on mental resilience and conscious parenting! With every workshop ticket, you get free entry into Amazonia, Singapore’s premier family entertainment centre.
*Terms & conditions:
- Complimentary tickets are applicable only to full-priced ($75) workshop ticket holders. Each workshop ticket entitles complimentary entry to Amazonia for 1 adult + 1 child (1-12 years old)
- Prior time slot booking is required for Amazonia Singapore. To activate complimentary access, enter the entrance code that will be sent via email while making your appointment on ticket.amazoniafun.com
- You will receive an email from WOWZ Entertainment before 1 November 2021 for the complimentary entrance code to Amazonia
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions
- WOWZ Entertainment reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice