On this Online Experience, I will live stream from the historic centre of Naples, the largest and the oldest in Europe. It was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its immense value for humanity. You will see two churches, namely the Gesu Nuovo Church and the Church of Santa Chiara, along with other historical places and monuments. I will tell you about the great artists who worked in Naples and give you a brief introduction to the history of the city older than Rome.
You will see the typical street food which originated from the nearby famous city of Pompeii. I will show you ...
Start Sales Date
9 Sep 2020, 9am
- Real-time, walking tour live-streamed from the streets of Naples
- See prominent churches, historical monuments, and the famous street of the Cribs
- Interactive experience about the street food of Naples
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- An e-ticket to join the show will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the tour.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- Since the activity is conducted outdoors, it may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay $98, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Standard (Single): $38
Private Group Booking: $98