This real-time, Live streamed walking tour will start at the main gate of Monemvasia. We will make our way through the cobbled streets of the old town, passing by the market street with the shops selling souvenirs and local products, the lively cafés, restaurants, and bars, and reach the main square where the views to the imposing rock above us and the Aegean sea below are breathtaking.
Leaving the bustling main street and strolling through the residential areas of the castle-town we will find ourselves in what looks like a movie set. More than 20 churches, strong fortifications, three...
Start Sales Date
9 Sep 2020, 9am
- Highly interactive, live-streamed from the cobbled streets of Monemvasia
- See the churches, fortifications, traditional houses, restaurants and bars of the town
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- An e-ticket to join the show will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the tour.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- Since the activity is conducted outdoors, it may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
I am a professional archaeologist and a licensed tour guide in Greece. After traveling and working in different parts of the country I chose Monemvasia as my place of residence because I instantly fell in love with it. I would love to show you around and talk to you about its 1500 years of history, its unique architecture, and also about what it is like living in a medieval castle-town in 2020!
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay $138, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Standard (Single): $38
Private Group Booking: $138