This event is a real-time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
Český Krumlov is one of the most picturesque towns in Europe. It is about a two-hour drive south of Prague in the direction of Salzburg and Vienna. This live-streamed, interactive online experience will allow you to enjoy the magic of the uniquely preserved and UNESCO-protected town in the company of our expert local guide.
Admire the crooked streets and the Vltava riverside. Learn about the breathtaking Renaissance ...
Start Sales Date
18 Jun 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 15 mins
- Live streamed Online Experience from the magical streets of Český Krumlov
- Visit the fabled Český Castle, the Barber's Bridge, and many more Renaissance landmarks
- Hear fascinating stories and legends passed down generations-and now to you!
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- This tour involves travelling to various places, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the scheduled time.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- The activity is conducted outdoors and may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Karolina Kortusova has lived through vibrant times. She grew up under Communist rule and later joined demonstrations and marches for freedom during the Velvet Revolution, she graduated from university in the Czech Republic and got her engineering degree in the UK. She established my own tour company in 2001, and since then, she has been enthusiastically leading individual tour groups. She loves cycling, skiing and yoga and travel as much as she can with my husband and three girls. She has travelled all over Europe, South East Asia, India, and the US. Her favourite countries in Europe are Croatia, Slovenia and Italy.
She loves strolling through Český Krumlov, a Medieval town, which has been her hometown for more than 20 years. It is like a fairy tale destination! There is even more - walking through the Český Krumlov castle courtyards, which are open any hour of the day or night, is her obsession. No wonder, it is the second-largest castle in Europe!
Our Private Group Bookings option allows you to book out the tour exclusively for you and your guests. With the focus solely on you and your guests, participants are able to spend more time seeing and engaging in the parts of the tour that you are most interested in.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay S$148, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from any where in the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Public Standard (Single Participant): S$48
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$148
- Through Internet, Hotline channels
- Valid from 14 Jul 2021 onwards