This event is a real-time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
This online experience will take you to Ollantaytambo, to see a battlefield, a fortress, and a temple built over 5 centuries ago by the Incas, one of the greatest civilizations of South America.
Start the experience at an Inca crop terrace located 9000 ft (2700 mts) above sea level, and take in the amazing view of the "Sacred Valley of the Incas" surrounded by imposing mountains. The terraces are well-known, not only for gro...
Start Sales Date
18 Jun 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 15 mins
- Real-time experience streamed live from Ollantaytambo, in the Sacred Valley
- Learn about the life and times of one of the most important civilisations, the Incas
- Insights into the Inca architectural prowess, from the famous terraces to the well fitting stone walls
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- This tour involves travelling to various places, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the scheduled time.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- The activity is conducted outdoors and may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Diego Valle has been a certified professional tour guide in Cusco - Peru for more than 14 years. He is a father of 3 and live in the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas.
He loves a good story and the Incas have left many mysterious ones behind. Be ready to hear from him about history, folktales, culture, traditions, and scientific theories too. He is fluent in English and Spanish and have many stories of Peruvian life in the Andes to share that he is sure you will find fascinating.
Our Private Group Bookings option allows you to book out the tour exclusively for you and your guests. With the focus solely on you and your guests, participants are able to spend more time seeing and engaging in the parts of the tour that you are most interested in.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay S$138, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from any where in the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Public Standard (Single Participant): S$35
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$138
- Through Internet, Hotline channels
- Valid from 14 Jul 2021 onwards