This event is a real-time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
With fun facts and trivia, this live-streamed, interactive Online Experience will help you answer some very intriguing questions as your guide shows you around Hamburg:
- Do you know the nickname used for citizens of Hamburg?
- Do you know what the best souvenir to remember Hamburg by would be? Just by mentioning this one thing, everybody will know that you virtually visited Hamburg.
- Do you know how the Cholera ...
Start Sales Date
25 Jun 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour
- Real-time experience streamed live from the streets of Hamburg
- Explore the historic city centre and see famous sites like a WWII Memorial and Elbphilharmonie
- If you are lucky, you may even get to take a virtual ride up the Paternoster lifts with your guide!
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- This tour involves travelling to various places, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the scheduled time.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- The activity is conducted outdoors and may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Jutta Hülsmann (pronounced like the state UTAH - but with a double T) is not a native Hamburger“, but a real Hamburg-Lover! Apart from German. She speaks English, French, and Spanish and loves to guide tourists to the most interesting places in Hamburg. She became a licensed tour guide in 2010 and earned a special license to guide in the public area of the Elbphilharmonie. She loves to guide tourists to the most interesting places in Hamburg. Her love for travelling has given me the chance to work as a lecturer on cruise ships. In 2009, she decided to settle down in the second-largest city in Germany. With more than 10 years of experience, she can answer many questions about Hamburg and know a lot of trivia.
Our Private Group Bookings option allows you to book out the tour exclusively for you and your guests. With the focus solely on you and your guests, participants are able to spend more time seeing and engaging in the parts of the tour that you are most interested in.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay S$128, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from any where in the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Public Standard (Single Participant): S$50
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$128