This event is a real time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
Be introduced to the political system in the Netherlands on this live-streamed online experience. The Hague is the centre of International law, with The Hague Tribunal, also known as the "Peace Palace" a worldwide known representative. Although Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands, the national government is seated in The Hague. The Hague is also famous for its art, the Royal Palace and the history of the monarchy.
Start Sales Date
23 Dec 2020
- Real-time, online experience live-streamed on a bike tour of The Hague
- Introduction to politics and art with your well informed local guide, Ton
- Visit the 800 years old Hall of Knights, the 'Beach Panorama' and Vermeer's girl with the Pearl earrning
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
• Refundable : Yes
• Can be cancelled up to 2 days before the scheduled time.
• The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
• Since these are live tours, they may be subject to last minute cancellation due to inclement weather, internet disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Ton Van Garderen is a Social Geographer and a certified national tour guide. He has a strong interest in history, architecture, art, society. In 1986, Ton graduated in Social Geography. Thereafter, he worked for the city of Amsterdam in town-planning. There, he discovered that office life is not my cup of tea. In 1994, Ton decided to make a living out of guiding in Amsterdam and other Dutch towns. He never regretted that decision; working with people and sharing knowledge is big fun!
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$118