This event is a real-time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
We will begin at the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy to see the oldest extant parts from the 14th and 15th centuries, and its subsequent alterations. The most important addition was made by Louis the 14th in the 16th century, and by the States of Burgundy in the 18th century, that wing has now been repurposed as the Museum of Fine Arts from the 19th century. The architectural ensemble is still a symbol of power in the city as it is now...
Start Sales Date
9 Jul 2021, 9am
Approximately 1 hour
- Real-time online experience streamed live from the historic town of Dijon
- Visit popular attractions like Place Francois Rude, Church of Notre Dame of Dijon and Hôtel Particulier
- Uncover the story behind the world-renowned Dijon Mustard, and many more intriguing anecdotes
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- This tour involves travelling to various places, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the scheduled time.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- The activity is conducted outdoors and may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Originally from the east coast of the United States, Kelly Kamborian has been living in France for the past 25 years. As a nationally licensed tour guide-lecturer and English teacher, she divides her professional time between cultural activities (tour guiding, giving lectures and cultural English language workshops for children and adults) and teaching English in a continuing education program.
In addition to her Master’s degree in Classical Archaeology and Art History, she has been fortunate enough to be involved in projects ranging from archaeological excavations, decorative arts (at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston), ethnographic art (at the Fowler Museum of Cultural History at UCLA) to architecture and oenology (here in Burgundy especially). She loves sharing her passion for all these subjects and others like gardens, gastronomy and nature.
Our Private Group Bookings option allows you to book out the tour exclusively for you and your guests. With the focus solely on you and your guests, participants are able to spend more time seeing and engaging in the parts of the tour that you are most interested in.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay S$168, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from any where in the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Public Standard (Single Participant): S$50
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$168