This event is a real time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
In this real-time walking tour, we will see the most important 16th century Spanish colonial architecture and historical sites such as
• Plaza de Armas
• Cusco Cathedral
• Twelve Angled Stone
• Kusicancha ( most important king house)
• Qorikancha (Temple of the Sun)
We will learn interesting facts about the city and discover how the Incas built these places, for what reason these were bui...
Start Sales Date
9 Sep 2020, 9am
- Live-streamed walking tour to the attractions of historical importance in Cusco
- Highly interactive session with interesting facts about Peruvian culture and Inca traditions
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- An e-ticket to join the show will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the tour.
- The date is as per the local time zone of the experience host.
- Since the activity is conducted outdoors, it may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Our Private Group Bookings option allows you to book out the tour exclusively for you and your guests. With the focus solely on you and your guests, participants are able to spend more time seeing and engaging in the parts of the tour that you are most interested in.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay $88, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from any where in the world.
I am a cultural tour guide in Cuzco-Peru. I am passionate about history, traditions, archeology, and gastronomy tastings. I've been a tour guide for more than 8 years and he loves his job. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and making sure that my guests get to see the highlights of each place. I'll ensure that you'll get to maximize your time and enjoy to the fullest everywhere we go. I want to be sure my guests have the very best experience possible, helping them discover the special places that only a local guide would know about. I specialize in guided walking tours in Cusco and Machu Picchu. We can walk in the Inca Trail, Salkantay Trek, Lares Trek, and the Inca jungle tour feeling the mystique way to discover Machu Picchu. I've been certified in Cusco-Peru as a specialized tour guide, in adventure, culture, classic tour, families’ tour, and couple tours. I can fluently speak English and French.
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): $88