- Walking tour live streamed from the colourful streets of China Town with your amazing tour guide Suhail
- Learn about the heritage, history and culture as you see ornate temples, interesting architecture and splendid street art
When visiting Singapore, a few places should never be missed! “Chinatown” is one of them, an area that continues to blend between the nostalgic Old and the vibrant new. Enjoy the aromas, scents, flavours, sights and sounds on a real time, online walking to...
Start Sales Date
3 Dec 2020, 10am
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- An e-ticket to join the show will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- Please sign-in to with your zoom login details at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the experience.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the tour.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- Since the activity is conducted outdoors, it may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
Suhail Jindran is a licensed, professional tourist guide by the Singapore Tourism Board “STB”.
He is graduate in Finance and Accounting and also hold a Diploma in Hotel Management. He has worked for several years in the hospitality industry. Six years ago, he took a sabbatical to follow his passion of; travelling, history, war, art, food, culture and technology. He loves to interact with his guests and he loves good food and places, the history and the traditions of his home town Singapore so that visiting tourists can really feel the true senses of Singapore. He has worked in the hospitality industry for over two decades and hence customer service is of paramount importance to him. As a tour guide, he has had the privilege of handling, celebrities, ministers, journalists, industrialists and fun-loving people.
Standard: S$28 / Screen