On this tour, you will be able to see the wonderful Reichstag - the German parliament building dating back to 1894, the historical landmark Brandenburg gate that proudly stands right next to the former East/West Berlin border, the Holocaust Memorial that was opened in 2005 to remember 6 million murdered Jews of Europe, the famous Bebelplatz where 20,000 books were burned by Nazi students in 1933, and the wonderful Unter der Linden, the major avenue leading all the way to Brandenburg Gate.
We will also drive across the Museum Island, home to amazing historical museums and wonderful arc...
Start Sales Date
9 Sep 2020, 9am
1 hour 30 mins
- Private driving tour live-streamed from Berlin where you will visit the Berlin Wall, Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, Unter der Linden, etc
- Get insights about East and West Germany during the tour
- A live and real-time driving tour of Berlin where you will have a fun interactive session with your expert guide
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- An e-ticket to join the show will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- Since this tour involves travelling to various locations, at a rare moment the internet connection may be intermittent. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
- Refundable : Yes
- Can be cancelled up to 24hrs before the tour.
- The date is based on the local time zone of the experience host.
- Since the activity is conducted outdoors, it may need to be rescheduled in case of poor weather conditions.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay $128, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world.
My name is Miha and I am originally a veterinary doctor working in Pharmaceuticals. After moving to Berlin, I started pursuing my passion: showing wonderful places to my guests. I have always been a history buff, in love with architecture and design and to add an extra: I am also a singer, so I might surprise you with a song. I have been tour-guiding in Berlin for 4 years now and loving it. I do cycling, walking, and driving tours explaining topics like WW2, Berlin Wall and the cold war, Jewish tours, Berlin Street Art, and architecture, secret districts, beer tasting, etc.
Private Group Booking: $128