This event is a real-time, interactive online experience with a professional tour guide. Which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room.
Our online walking tour will start from the Old gates, which used to be an entrance to the gymnasium complex more than 100 years ago. You will get to know Who nomads are, and do they still exist in Kazakhstan.
Then we will move to the park, one of the favourite destinations of the locals. This park keeps many secrets: graveyards, underground passages, and houses with ghosts!
We will also explore ...
Start Sales Date
23 Dec 2020
Approximately 1 hour
- Real-time walking tour from the live-streamed straight from the city of Almaty
- Expert commentary on the most popular but still mystique places of our city – 28 Panfilov’s Guardsmen park and Ascension cathedral
- Please have a good internet connection and Zoom app installed on your phone or laptop.
- The instructions to join the meeting will be sent via email shortly after the booking.
- This tour involves travelling to various places, at times the internet connection may be weak. However, we will attempt to minimize such disruptions.
Anna Degtyaryova is a guide from Almaty. Why did she choose this profession? She travels a lot, and on her trips, she loves to meet locals, who are sharing their city secrets and special places with travelers. Unfortunately, tour companies in Almaty mostly suggest standard tours, providing only plain information. However, Anna wants to show off the beaten paths of my city, to tell the stories of real people: how they built the city, how they lived here, and what modern Almaty is. Her tours are not a retelling of history books, but an informative and interesting walk! And we’re sure after the tour, guests will love Almaty the way I love it!
Our Private Group Bookings option allows you to book out the tour exclusively for you and your guests. With the focus solely on you and your guests, participants are able to spend more time seeing and engaging in the parts of the tour that you are most interested in.
You can book this tour as a group or as a private tour and pay $138, invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from any where in the world.
Kindly contact our SISTIC hotline at +65-6348-5555 to make your booking.
Standard Public (Single Screen): S$38
Private Group Booking (Up to 10 guests): S$138