Chu Mi Mi 朱咪咪 is a well-known versatile, all-rounder Singer, Actress and Comedian. She has won the hearts of many in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore with her talents since the 70s with those roles that she played in the TV drama series and movies such as Stephen Chow’s 周星驰 - 审死官, 唐伯虎点秋香, 大内密探零零发, 逃学威龙 and more.
She had sold-out concerts in Malaysia and Hong Kong as well, with audience entertained by her singing, jokes and especially her impersonating skills of other popular singers include Xu Xiao Feng 徐小凤, Yao Su Rong 姚苏蓉and many others.
A well-liked artiste by prod...
Start Sales Date
12 Nov 2021, 10am
12 Nov 2021, 10am
Approximately 120 minutes, no interval
- Guests must either be (1) fully vaccinated, or have (2) recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, or be (3) medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination. Kindly refer to the section “Before You Go” for more information.
- Sales Channels: Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online.
- Decide the price category and number of tickets you require before clicking into the respective areas.
- Tickets can only be purchased in pairs due to the seating arrangement.
- Upon choosing your preferred seats, select your ticket type and then add to cart.
- Once you have confirmed your details, enter your payment details, and proceed to check out.
- An email confirmation and e-ticket with the event details will then be sent to you.
- Age restrictions: There will be no admission for children aged 12 and below. Individuals aged 13 and above will be required to purchase a ticket for admission.
- Must I be fully vaccinated to attend this event?
Sands Theatre adheres to vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS). From January 1, 2022, all guests above the age of 12 must meet any of the criteria below:
i. Fully vaccinated (i.e. an individual is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after he or she has received the full regimen of any World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccine); or
ii. Recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days; or
iii. Medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination (i.e. with either a physical or electronic Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate issued by a local GP)
- I am medically ineligible for Covid-19 vaccination, what should I take note of?
Attendees are required to obtain a Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate from a Local GP. Please note that Physical or Electronic MI Document will be accepted to gain admission into the venue.
- I have been vaccinated overseas. Can I attend the show?
Guests who have been vaccinated overseas must have their vaccination records updated in Singapore’s National Immunisation Registry. Vaccinated travellers (short term visitors) who are flying into Singapore to attend this show must be granted a temporary vaccination status upon arrival.
More details can be found on the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority website or the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) Post Vaccination Matters.
- How do I know what the end time of the performance is?
The show duration is estimated to last 120 minutes. Please factor an additional 30 minutes buffer to the end time in case of any delays.
- What do I need to present for entry on event day?
Attendees must bring along the following items:
i. A working TraceTogether (TT) Token or updated TT app
ii. A mobile device that has call and internet service to access your test results or vaccination status
iii. Original Government-issued photo identification for verification purposes (e.g. NRIC, FIN, Passport)
iv. Discharge Memo/e-Discharge Memo for individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days
v. Physical or electronic Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate issued by local GP for individuals who are medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination
Attendees who also fail to bring their relevant identification or documents will be denied entry and no refund will be provided.
- Do I still need to wear a mask and observe safe distancing if I have completed the full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme?
Yes. All attendees are required to adhere to the prevailing Government safe management measures, such as mask-wearing and safe distancing, to reduce the risk of community spread.
- What happens if I am unable to attend the show as I have been issued a quarantine order, or I feel unwell?
If you are unable to attend the show because you have been issued a quarantine order or you feel unwell, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6348 5555 to request for a refund.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis at the Promoter’s discretion.
If you are unwell, please visit a medical professional as soon as possible for further assessment and provide us with the relevant documentation evidencing this, if you are requesting a refund. Please rest at home and refrain from attending any event, business, or activity.
- Will I be refunded if I am unable to attend the show for not meeting the requirements under the vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS)?
No refund will be issued if you are unable to attend the show for not meeting VDS requirements.
If you are unable to attend the event due to extenuating circumstances, please contact us at email@example.com or +65 6348 5555 at least 72 hours in advance of the Event.
- Do I need to do SafeEntry to enter Sands Theatre?
All ticket holders must have a working TraceTogether App/Token to check in via SafeEntry. Other check-in modes, such as using a mobile device’s camera, SingPass Mobile or other QR code reader apps, or using NRIC/FIN and other photo IDs, will not be accepted.
- What time do I need to arrive before the show?
Doors open 45 minutes before the show.
- Can I purchase or bring my own food and drinks at Sands Theatre concession stand?
Food and drink items will not be allowed into Sands Theatre. All food and drink items will have to be consumed/discarded prior to entry. Please note that the concession stands located at Sands Theatre will also not be operational during this event.
- Will you have a cloak room available in case I need to deposit some of my belongings?
The cloak room will be available for this event.
- Will I be able to photograph or film the performance?
Photography, filming, and audio recording are strictly prohibited during the performance. All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and will need to be stored in the Cloakroom.
- Will I be able to use the restroom during the event?
Ticket holder(s) can access restrooms located at the venue during the event. Safe Distancing Ambassadors and ushers will be on site to ensure there is no crowd congregation. We encourage attendees to use the restroom before entering Sands Theatre to avoid formation of long queues and/or waiting time. Please note you will only be re-admitted at a suitable break during the performance.
- Must I remain at my seat until the end of the event?
All attendees are kindly asked to remain seated for the entire duration of the event and will be ushered out of the venue in groups, according to seating areas.
- What are the hygiene and safety measures for attendees, staff and performers?
Sands Theatre is a SG Clean-certified venue and has stepped up the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and high-touch surfaces. All seats in the theatre are also sprayed with disinfectant on a regular basis. The venue has procedures in place to ensure compliance with the prevailing Safe Management Measures for Live Performances in support of the Government’s latest efforts.
Aside from mandatory SafeEntry check-in via the TraceTogether app or Token for all attendees, trained Safe Ambassadors will be deployed to disperse crowds and ensure safe distancing measures are adhered to. For more information on Marina Bay Sands’ safety and hygiene measures, please refer to https://www.marinabaysands.com/company-information/sands-clean-and-safe.html
A Reserve: S$168
B Reserve: S$148
C Reserve: S$128
D Reserve: S$108
E Reserve: S$88
Dress Circle Box (4 Seats): S$672
Grand Circle Box (4 Seats): S$592