With Time is a verbatim theatre performance that asks, explores and unpacks: how do we overcome suicidal tendencies or attempts? Based on true accounts, the performance allows young audiences to listen to real stories of those who had tried to end their lives in their youths, and their journey in overcoming these mental health struggles or other stressors.
In Singapore, suicide remains the leading cause of death for those aged 10 to 29. Beyond the individuals who have ended their lives, there are more who have had thoughts of suicide or even attempted it; but remain with...
Start Sales Date
6 Oct 2021, 9am
Esplanade Box Office:
6 Oct 2021, 12 noon - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, with no intermission
Performed in English
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to use the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 17 shall not be admitted.
- Children 17 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
• Admission for the public show is for ages 17 and above. Recommended for Tertiary students.
• For schools that are interested to book the show, the programme can be adjusted to suit the student audience. To make a booking, please contact Esplanade Box office at 68288389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• With Time covers issues related to mental health and suicide ideation and contains moments that may cause discomfort to some individuals. If you would like to find out more about the themes and issues explored in this programme, email email@example.com for more information.
Drama Box is a socially-engaged theatre company known for creating works that inspire dialogue, reflection and change. By shining a spotlight on marginalised narratives and making space for the communal contemplation of complex issues, it seeks to tell stories that provoke a deeper understanding of Singapore's culture, history and identity.
Drama Box is a charity and Institution of Public Character registered in Singapore, supported by the National Arts Council under the Major Company Scheme for the period of April 2020 to March 2023.