Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
European wind music today is characterised by a generation of composers who, in the last decades, have enriched this repertoire with interesting original compositions. One of the most important of these composers is undoubtedly Jan Van der Roost.
Catch renowned Belgian composer, Jan Van der Roost in action as he conducts West Winds for the first time in Singapore! He is the composer behind compositions such as the Roman epic, Spartacus, and the well-loved Singapura Suite. His musical creations have touched scores of musicians locally and worldwide.
Start Sales Date
14 Jan 2020, 9am
Other Channels :
14 Jan 2020, 10am
Approximately 2 hours
(with 20 minutes interval)
- Children must be age 6 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 6 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring their children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- For any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Esplanade Box: S$15
Premier Box: S$15
Restricted View: S$15