[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Legoland Water Park Malaysia
- Thu, 09 Jan - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
- S$60 - S$73
Hop in with rides, slides and splash at the largest LEGOLAND Water Park in the world! Designed to involve children in the creative world of LEGO, LEGOLAND Water Park is geared with more than 20 thrilling slides, ultimate fun and adventures. Customize your own raft at Build-A-Raft and ride it all the way at lazy river. Or splash in the wade pool at Joker Soaker, where you can play with the water cannons.
Start Sales Date
On Sales Now
Rating / Age Limits
- Free admission for infants in arms and child below 3 years old.
- 3 years old and above requires a ticket for admission.
- Infant requires a diaper (water-proof) that can be purchase at Legoland Counter at RM10.
All ticket sales will end 2 days before event date. For example, ticket sales to a show on the 8th will end on the 6th.
A SISTIC ticket will be issued upon purchase of the Legoland Water Park Malaysia Day Pass & Two way Coach Transfer. Please note that physical ticket(s) must be collected from any SISTIC Authorised Agent before proceeding to the Singapore Flyer & Transfer Counter for exchange.
- Package includes two-way coach transfer by 45 seaters coach, coach travel insurance by ACE insurance and Day Pass to Legoland Water Park Malaysia.
- Tickets sold do not include travel VISA if required. Visit website: www.wtstravel.com.sg
- Passport must have at least 6 months validity
NON-REFUNDABLE: NO REFUND WOULD BE GRANTED. Please check the selected schedule information carefully before check out, ticket purchases are final and are not refundable or changeable. Duplicate transactions are also not refundable because duplicate transactions block other customers from purchasing tickets. There will be no refund for any unused or partly used services.
S$2 booking fee is applicable for all tickets.
LegoLand Water Park Malaysia Day Pass & Two-way Coach Transfer:
Low Season (Mon-Fri): S$69 (Standard), S$60 (Child 3-11 yrs & Snr Citizen above 59 yrs)
Shoulder Season (Sat, Sun & School Holiday / 14 - 22 Mar / 30 - 31 May / 1 - 28 Jun 2020) : S$71 (Standard), S$62 (Child 3-11 yrs & Snr Citizen above 59 yrs)
Peak Season (25 - 27 Jan / 10 - 12 Apr / 1 - 3 May / 7 May 2020) : S$73 (Standard), S$64 (Child 3-11 yrs & Snr Citizen above 59 yrs)