Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Wang Danhong is a prominent composer in today’s Chinese orchestral music scene. Her works are deeply influenced by the traditions of Chinese culture and folk music, yet easy to connect with the masses both emotionally and aesthetically. The elegance and temperament of her music reflects the beauty of present Chinese orchestral compositions. In this concert, SCO performs a selection of her compositions that is representative of a particular regio...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile:
28 Sep 2021, 9am
28 Sep 2021, 10am
English and Mandarin
Approximately 1 hour, no interval
SISTIC Live stream on 27 Nov. Concert begins at 8pm, viewable until 5 Dec 8pm.
Limit to 5 views only.
All patrons must have either a Trace Together token or Trace Together app to enter the concert hall.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed for this event.
- No unauthorised flash photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
(i) Patrons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. 14 days have passed since they received the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or any WHO EUL vaccines by the performance date),. Fully vaccinated patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination via their TraceTogether Apps/Token, or by producing a completed vaccination card together with a photo identification (eg NRIC, FIN, passport, student pass) before entry into the SCO Concert Hall.
(ii) Patrons who have recently recovered from COVID-19 in the past 270 days may obtain a PET Exemption Notice from any clinic offering ART or PCR testing services.
(iii) Patrons who do not meet (i) and (ii) will have to obtained a negative result on a PET (ART) taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end time of the concert. Patrons are required to take their PET test 24 hours before the expected end time of the concert; SCO will not be providing PET services. Only ART test that was administered or supervised by MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers will be recognised for admission. This excludes any self-administered ART test (i.e. self-test kit), regardless of whether they were supervised.
Do note that if you are unable to produce proof of vaccination or return a positive test result, you will not be admitted into the concert hall. You will be able to receive a refund for your ticket on a case by case basis.
Conductor: Tsung Yeh
Heavenly Grassland, Composed by Wang Danhong
Colourful Jiangnan, Composed by Wang Danhong
Erhu: Qin Zijing
Pipa: Zhang Yin
Dizi: Zeng Zhi
Amannisha, Composed by Wang Danhong
Erhu: Zhou Ruoyu
Ode to the Sun, Mvt VI: Ode to the Sun, Composed by Wang Danhong
Single ticket - S$15
(Limit to 5 views only)