Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Since its first appearance in 3000 BC, the harp has often conjured images of mystical beings and supernatural worship. Through the ages, the harp has continued to be shrouded in mystery as it was often wielded by beautiful sirens and seraphim in fairy tales and mythology. And in our modern world today, the harp and the harpist are often associated with elegance and poise.
“The Duality of Harps” challenges this stereotype and takes audiences on a journey to discover the lesser-known sides of the harp. Works by J. S. Bach, Debussy, and Rodrigo flaunt the shimmering...
Start Sales Date
30 Jun 2021, 9am
30 Jun 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 5 minutes, no interval
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 4 years old
- Children 4 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.