7 Aug 2019, 10am
LA Comedy Live is excited to announce that Youtube’s most popular adventurous collective, The Try Guys, will bring their first tour ‘Legends of The Internet’ to Singapore - their only stop in Southeast Asia!
Legends Of The Internet is a thrilling evening of comedy, spectacle, and friendship. Keith, Ned, Zach, and Eugene will bring their iconic brand of "trying everything and anything" to life on stage like you've never seen them before - unedited and unfiltered. All the hilarious viral content you love transforms into an unprecedented performance where everyone will experience a completely unique, interactive show!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
The Try Guys were established in 2014 and launched an independent YouTube channel in 2018. They now have over 6.2 million YouTube subscribers and over 2 billion views. Keith Habersberger, Ned Fulmer, Zach Kornfeld, and Eugene Lee Yang, collectively known as The Try Guys, are known for their willingness to try anything and everything, from simulating childbirth with electrodes to swimming with sharks, all in the name of better understanding the people and world around them.
In the live space, they've headlined the main stage performances at VidCon for the last two years with spectacular original performances that have gained their own viral acclaim. Alongside their video installments, The Try Guys also produce an audio podcast, The Trypod. Their first book, The Hidden Power of F*cking Up, published by Harper Collins, was released on June 18th, 2019 and quickly became a #1 New York Times Best Seller.
The Try Guys are a collective of passionate video producers, entertainers, authors, and best friends. They love each other; they love you; they love creating things with each other for you.
The Try Guys have been the subject of considerable publicity with appearances on ‘Today’ and several magazines for various videos and interviews. The Try Guys were a 2017 Streamy Awards audience choice nominee for Show of the Year. In 2018, they hosted the 8th annual Streamy Awards (2018) and won the audience choice: Show of the Year award, in which they had been nominated in 2017.
Don’t miss the chance to meet the guys and try along with them, up close and personal, and become a Legend of the Internet, too!
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes (no interval)
- Due to limited parking lots, visitors are highly encouraged to take public transport or to park your vehicles at the surrounding nearby car parks.
- Alternative car parks: Rochester Mall, Ministry of Education, Fusionopolis, Biopolis at One-North, NTU Alumni Club and The Metropolis.
Rating / Age Limit
- Every customer must purchase ticket for admission including children of all ages and infants
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time. There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced. Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Flash Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
- Booster seats are available on a first-come-first- served basis, from 1 hour prior to event start time. They are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed into the venue.
- Please be advised there are steps leading to most seats in the auditorium.
- Due to restricted lift access to The Star Theatre, kindly approach any of the ushers on event day for lift assistance. For more information, please email The Star PAC Front-of-House at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designated wheelchair accessible seating is available at all levels.
- Wheelchair users: please contact SISTIC Hotline at +65 6348 5555 prior to making a booking.