Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Jim Fingal is a fresh-out-of-Harvard fact checker for a prominent but sinking New York magazine. John D’Agata is a talented writer with a transcendent essay about the suicide of a teenage boy—an essay that could save the magazine from collapse. When Jim is assigned to fact check D’Agata’s essay, the two come head to head in a comedic yet gripping battle over facts versus truth.
Featuring Ghafir Akbar (Shakespeare in the Park – Julius Caesar and Guards at the Taj), Janice Koh (Hand to God) and Jamil SchulzeMore
Start Sales Date
27 Nov 2019, 9am
27 Nov 2019, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 25 minutes (no intermission)
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: Advisory 16 (Some Mature Content and Coarse Language)
- All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All patrons below 16 years old must be accompained by a parent or guardian.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- There is a glass panel in front of Row AA at the Circle seats section.
- Left & Right Circle seats are SINGLE seats in a row.
- Please be informed that Balcony BL/1-2 and Balcony BR/1-2 at the Circle seats section are restricted view seats.
Preview (25 & 26 Feb) & Sat Matinee shows
Standard: S$50, S$35
(Mon - Thurs)
Standard: S$60, S$45
Fri & Sat, 8pm shows
Standard: S$65, S$55