Following the huge success of TLC Classics Stories in the recent TLC Children’s Festival, we are now taking our classics storytelling live! And this time, with a special Christmas edition starring Julie Wee (Shakespeare in the Park – Julius Caesar, The Tempest ).
"‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse."
Kids! Christmas is coming and Santa's little helper, Elf Julie, has been working hard in Santa’s workshop making toys for children all around the worl...
Start Sales Date
6 Nov 2020, 9am
Other Channels (excluding SISTIC Authorised Agents):
6 Oct 2020, 10am
Approximately 45 minutes (no intermission)
TLC Classic Christmas Stories was created with ACCESS in mind. Descriptive language of key visual moments are integrated into the script for blind and vision-impaired patrons. Also, all performances offer a relaxed environment as a standard which caters to children and adults on the autism spectrum and with learning difficulties. Additionally, there will be a signed performance on Sunday, 20 Dec at 2pm.
Rating / Age Limit
- This show is recommended for 3 years old and above.
- If parents wish to bring their infant-in-arms or children below the age of 3, purchase of tickets will still be required.
- SRT reserves the right to ask parents to bring their children out of the theatre should they make excessive noise during the performance. We seek your understanding on this matter.
- Strictly no admission without ticket.
Late Seating Advisory:
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable point.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Booster seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. They are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
SAFETY MEASURES IN OUR THEATRE
We know you are as excited about the reopening of theatres as we are. However, we seek your help to maintain safety measures required for the health and wellbeing of the community. This is crucial in order for arts venues to remain open in these unprecedented times.
All patrons will receive by email an event reminder with the full list of safety measures implemented at KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT. The event reminder can also be found by clicking here.
We have highlighted some important measures here for your convenience:
- Please keep your face mask on at all times and maintain a one metre distance from other patrons.
- Please proceed directly to your seat once you enter the theatre. Mingling with other groups is not allowed.
- TraceTogether is required for entry. Please collect your token or download the mobile phone application prior to your visit.
- Please keep to the staggered arrival timing as indicated in the event reminder.
- There will be separate entrances and facilities for patrons depending on where your seats are located.
Patrons seated in the Stall should enter using the Robertson Walk entrance (next to Lucca’s Trattoria).
Patrons seated in the Circle should enter using the Merbau Road entrance.
- After the performance, audience members will exit the theatre one row at a time.
Apart from the measures above and limiting audience numbers, SRT ensures the cleaning and disinfection of the theatre before and after all performances. We have also coated our theatre with Antimicrobial Shield.
KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT is SG Clean certified
Standard: S$33, S$28