7 Oct 2019, 9am
7 Oct 2019, 10am
The world’s most riveting table tennis tournament, T2 Diamond, is all set to thrill, entertain and defy the play. A star-studded list of the world’s top 16 male and top 16 female players is preparing to battle it out for the T2 Diamond 2019 championship title, a combined prize purse of US$500,000 and up to 1,000 ITTF Ranking Points at Seamaster T2 Diamond 2019 Singapore.
From 21 to 24 November, catch all the action at Our Tampines Hub as T2 Diamond breaks away from traditional table tennis match format with a fast-paced and exciting gameplay for players and audiences alike. Feel the energy reverberates through the first-of-a-kind circular field of play at the T2Cavern where viewers and audiences alike will get a 360° view of all the action as it unfolds. Be prepared to be wowed by the spectacular light and music productions by international award-winning music and show producers. Ready and light, camera, sound and action!
Eschewing the best of five games format of traditional table tennis, T2 Diamond introduces a brand-new time-based format where competitors have 24 minutes to be the first to win four out of seven games; no deuce is required and the first player to 11 points wins the game. If at the 24th minute of play, neither player has won four games, the match enters FAST5 which are played to five points.
Will China’s king of table tennis Ma Long avenge his loss against Chinese Taipei’s silent killer Lin Jun-Yu? Will Singapore’s Feng Tianwei clinch the women’s champion title at her home ground? There’s only one way to find out, so get your tickets now!
Seamaster T2 Diamond 2019 Singapore is the second and final event of the season, following Seamaster T2 Diamond 2019 Malaysia held in Johor Bahru, Malaysia on July 2019.
Approximately 3 hours
(3 intervals with 5 mins per interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- For the comfort and enjoyment for all spectators, all children under 5 years of age are not suggested to be brought into the T2 Cavern. All children of 5 years of age and above are required to bear a ticket.
- Strictly no admission without ticket.
- Youth Day Pass holders are required to provide age verification: Present Valid ID / Student Pass
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
- Flip-Flops, Shorts, T-Shirts with bold large logos and slogans and busy patterns are strictly not allowed.
- Wrist-tagging would be provided for all ticket and pass holders to allow for re-entry.
- Please be quiet during match play and do not leave the seats until changeovers.
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please arrive 90 mins before published time to allow for ample time for seating.
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable intermission.
Photography / Video Recording Rules & Use of Mobile devices
- All mobile phones must be switched to silent mode or vibrate on silent mode. Flash photography is prohibited.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed into the venue.