Your next adventure is right in your lunchbox! Learn bento making skills and techniques with celebrity food artist and cookbook author Shirley Wong (Little Miss Bento), and make your very own adorably appetising character bento box — just in time for lunch!
This session is recommended for ages 7 – 12, with adult supervision.
Participants are required to prepare the ingredients and tools listed here ahead of the workshop.
Featured presenter(s): Shirley Wong (Little Miss Bento)
Start Sales Date
4 Oct 2021, 12pm
Approximately 1 hour
6 Nov: SISTIC Live Stream will start at 12pm
13 Nov: SISTIC Live Stream will start at 12.30pm
- Through all SISTIC Channels
- Verification: to present valid student pass or NSF pass upon purchase
- Concession tickets are non-transferable
- Valid from 4 Oct - 14 Nov 2021
- Through SISTIC Internet Channels only
- Password: input the email address used for your Festival Pass / Festival Pass Plus ticket purchase