Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Ding Yi’s huqin virtuosos Chin Yen Choong and Fred Chan join hands to present an evening of chamber performance which will provide a rare insight into the melodic qualities of the various Chinese two-stringed fiddles. Showcasing their musicality and the versatility of the instruments, the talented duo will be performing an eclectic repertoire featuring a wide selection of huqin compositions such as Ditty of Henan, The Billowing to the Sand and Cantonese Medley.
Start Sales Date
22 Feb 2021, 9am onwards
Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, no intermission
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children above 6 years must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Use TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-in.
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Temperature screening is implemented at all entrances.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Unless otherwise stated, audiences are not required to go through pre-event Antigen Rapid Test.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
Orange & Blue Section - Seats are in single or pairs (1 - 2 seats)
Green Section - Seats are in three or four in a row (3 - 4 seats)