Purchase an SSO Friends Season Pass and enjoy up to 25% savings on exciting subscription concerts from now until June 2022.
Additional special privileges:
Exclusive Meet-the-Artist opportunities
No more queues. Enjoy the convenience of online redemption, wherever you are.
10% savings on all other events, such as VCHpresents and online concerts.
Save on booking fees. Pay only a $4 booking fee for every season pass.
The following season passes are available:
3-Concert Friends Season Pass
6-Concert Gold Friends Season Pass
Start Sales Date
Internet & Hotline Channels: 8 Jul 2021, 10am
List of SSO Subscription Concerts that can be redeemed:
- Red Balloon Series: Echoes of Psycho (17 & 18 Sep)
- A Symphony of Winds (23 & 24 Sep)
- Sayaka Shoji – Spirit of the Violin (14 & 15 Oct)
- The Sound of Mendelssohn (21 & 22 Oct)
- Kam Ning – The Artistry of Strings (27 & 28 Oct)
Terms and Conditions
- Season Passes are non-transferable and can be redeemed for subscription concerts only.
- Any remaining ticket credits at the end of the season will be forfeited.
- SSO reserves the right to amend all terms and conditions at our discretion.
- Redemption of ticket credits/ season passes cannot be applied with any other ongoing discounts or promotions.
- SSO reserves the right to invalidate tickets if abuse, reselling or trading of the tickets are discovered.
1. What is the SSO Friends Season Pass?
This pre-paid pass gives you access to your favourite subscription concerts at an attractive discounted price. You will enjoy the convenience of online redemption, as well as hassle-free ticket exchanges should your plans change.
2. How do I redeem my season pass?
Redemption can be done via ticketing.sso.org.sg or www.sistic.com.sg. All you have to do is select your preferred concert(s), log in to your SISTIC account, and redeem your ticket.
3. How do ticket exchanges work?
You can contact the SSO Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket exchanges should your plans change. We will make arrangements to void the unused e-ticket and issue a new e-ticket to you. Do note that you can only exchange for other subscription concerts in the current season.
4. How will I get my concert ticket for the show?
Once you have completed your booking, an e-ticket for your selected show will be e-mailed to you. All you have to do is download the e-ticket on your mobile device and show it to the ushers to the performance venue.
The following types of Friends Season Passes are available:
SSO Friend Season Pass
Cat 1: $224.40
Cat 2: $173.40
Cat 3: $122.40
Cat 4: $96.90
SSO Gold Friend Season Pass
Cat 1: $396
Cat 2: $306
Cat 3: $216
Cat 4: $171