Singapore International Piano Festival masterclasses offer the public an opportunity to observe and learn from the world’s top pianists.
One of Britain’s foremost pianists, Leon McCawley has forged a highly successful career since winning first prize in the 1993 International Beethoven Piano Competition in Vienna and second prize at the Leeds International Piano Competition the same year. Since then, his concert performances and extensive discography have established him as a pianist of great integrity and variety, bringing freshne...
Start Sales Date
All Sales Channels : 6 Mar 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
(with an interval of 20 minutes)
Rating/ Age Limit
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
- Through all SISTIC Channels
- Full-Time students with valid student pass
- NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) with valid concession card
- Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
- Valid from 6 Mar 2020 onwards