Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
The tiger soars into the sky and ushers in the year with joy and happiness!
Singapore Chinese Orchestra collaborates with Mediacorp CAPITAL958 yet again, to present this annual favourite Chinese New Year concert Rhapsodies of Spring 2022. Conducted by SCO Music Director, Tsung Yeh, the concert will be a live concert performance and broadcasted on various online platforms on a later date! Presenters Yeow Seng Yong and Li Yisha will host the festive programme while SCO musicians Lee Jun Cheng, Wu Xiangyang, Benjamin Boo, Tan Manman and Liu Zhiyue will put up a wonderful performance...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Mobile:
14 Dec 2021, 9am
14 Dec 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, no interval
All patrons must have either a Trace Together token or Trace Together app to enter the concert hall.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed for this event.
- No unauthorised flash photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
(i) Only fully vaccinated patrons are allowed to enter the concert hall. Patrons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. 14 days have passed since they received the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or any WHO EUL vaccines by the performance date). Fully vaccinated patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination via their TraceTogether Apps/Token, or by producing a completed vaccination card together with a photo identification (eg NRIC, FIN, passport, student pass) before entry into the Concert Hall.
(ii) Only individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination, and children aged 12 years and below may be exempted from VDS. In addition, exempted children must only be in the same group as other children in their household.
Do note that even if unvaccinated patrons produce a negative PET test from clinics, they will not be allowed to enter the event.
In the event if you are unable to produce proof of vaccination, you will not be admitted into the concert hall. You will be able to receive a refund for your ticket on a case by case basis.
Conductor: Tsung Yeh
Spring Festival Overture, Composed by Li Huanzhi, Adapted by Sim Boon Yew
The Little Cowherd, Arranged by Zhang Weiliang, Rearranged by Liu Sen
Dizi: Lee Jun Cheng
Bull Battling the Tiger, Rearranged by Wang Baocan
Dagu Duet: Wu Xiangyang, Benjamin Boo
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Composed by Tan Dun
Huqin: Tan Manman
The Goddess Overture: Old Shanghai, Composed by Law Wai Lun
Soulmates, Directed by Daniel Yam, Music by JunYi Chow
Erhu: Liu Zhiyue
Celebrating the New Year, Rearranged by Law Wai Lun
Standard: $38, S$28