Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
As the opening show of our 75th Anniversary season, The Stage Club presents Are You There Singapore? by Robert Yeo from 5 - 8 February 2020.
Considered one of Singapore's first political English language plays, Are You There Singapore? follows the path of a group of university students in London navigating young adulthood in all its messy, heightened glory. As they struggle with political, social and sexual awakening at the cusp of Singapore's independence in the midst of a rapidly changing world, we soon lea...
Start Sales Date
7 Jan 2020, 9am
Other Channels :
7 Jan 2020, 10am
Approximately 2 hours 20 minutes
(with 20 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 7 years old
- Children 7 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time
- Latecomers will not be admitted
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event
- There is a glass panel in front of Row AA at the Circle seats section
- Left & Right Circle seats are SINGLE seats in a row
- Please be informed that Balcony BL/1-2 and Balcony BR/1-2 at the Circle seats section are restricted view seats
- Booster seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. They are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own
POSTPONEMENT OF “ARE YOU THERE, SINGAPORE?”
Dear Patrons and Friends of The Stage Club,
In view of the novel coronavirus outbreak, The Stage Club has decided to postpone its staging
of Robert Yeo's "Are You There, Singapore?".
The play was originally scheduled to be performed on 5 - 8 February 2020 at KC Art Centre -
Home of SRT. However, The Stage Club Committee has reviewed the current situation and
decided to take precaution.
In order to avoid mass congregation and to safeguard the health of our patrons, we have made
the decision to postpone the performance to the end of March 2020. We will announce the
new dates when they are finalised.
If you have purchased ticket/s, a full refund for the ticket/s will be arranged.
- If you have paid for the ticket/s with a credit card, regardless of whether the purchase was made via internet, SISTIC hotline or a SISTIC authorised agent, you will receive an automatic refund issued by SISTIC within 1-2 months’ credit card billing cycle. The ticket/s will be invalidated and no other action is needed from you.
- If you have paid for the ticket/s in cash/NETS, you will be notified via a separate email within the next 5 days on the various ways to obtain your refund.
Thank you for your kind understanding and your continuing support.