Bella Bird is an accomplished professor at an Ivy League university who prizes her solitude. But when she faces a challenge she cannot tackle alone, she allies herself with a brilliant and mysterious student. Intensely intimate and deeply moving, this haunting play probes the question of what one person can do for another.
Hailed by The New York Times as “an astonishing new play”, this scintillating two-hander looks at how two brilliant but social misfits connect and bond with each other. Written by award-winning writer Adam Rapp, the beauty of this gripping drama The Sound Inside...
Start Sales Date
Internet & Other Channels (excluding SISTIC Authorised Agents):
15 Jan 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 Hour 30 minutes (no intermission)
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: Advisory 16 (Some Mature Content)
- All patrons, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket for admission. All children below 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Late Seating Advisory:
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable point.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
There is a glass panel in front of Row AA at the Circle seats section.
Left & Right Circle seats are SINGLE seats in a row.
Please be informed that Balcony (BL and BR) seats at the Circle are restricted view seats
SAFETY MEASURES IN OUR THEATRE
Please note that the following safety measures will be in place at the theatre:
Please also note the following:
- Download your e-ticket on your mobile device.
- TraceTogether is required for entry into our theatre. Please download the TraceTogether app on your mobile device or collect your token prior to the performance.
- Please proceed directly to your seats and avoid mingling with other patrons.
- For patrons seated in the Stalls, please enter the theatre and use the toilets at the Robertson Walk courtyard (near Lucca’s Trattoria).
- For patrons seated in the Circle, please enter the theatre at the Merbau Road entrance and use the toilets at the theatre.
- After the performance, audience members will exit the theatre one row at a time. We seek your patience and cooperation in following the instructions of our ushers.
KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT is SG Clean certified
Preview (10 - 15 Mar)
Standard: S$50, S$45
Restricted View: $45
(Mon - Thu)
Standard: S$60, S$55
Restricted View: $55
Fri - Sun shows
Standard: S$65, S$60
Restricted View: $60