Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Nicolas appears to be your average 16-year-old - sullen, silent, and secretive. As his behavior becomes increasingly erratic, his divorced parents are left with no choice but to consider desperate measures - one that may tear them all apart.
The Son is a brutally honest drama that will leave an indelible mark on your head and heart, and a timely exploration of urgent mental health issues among our youth.
Directed by Tracie Pang. Written by Florian Zeller and translated by Christopher Hampton. Starring Adrian Pang, Nazray, Serene Chan, Sharda Harr...
Start Sales Date
8 Jan 2020, 9am
8 Jan 2020, 10am
Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and persons below 12 years old.
- Patrons 12 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Advisory 16 (Mature Content)
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance or during interval.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording or Audio recording is permitted for this event.
Preview (20 Feb 2020)
Standard: S$50, S$40, S$30
Restricted View: S$25
Standard: S$75, S$65, S$55
Restricted View: S$50
Standard: S$65, S$55, S$45
Restricted View: S$40