Something has gone wrong for a typical Singaporean family. After a man loses his job and the respect of his wife and teenage son, he tries to reconnect with his family by taking them on a trip to visit a childhood haunt. Now abandoned and falling apart, the place is nothing like he thought it would be—especially not the ghosts of his past lying in wait.
Scored and inspired by SAMSARA, the latest album from SAtheCollective to be released with the film, THE WANDERING is a sensitive reflection of a family in crisis.
Choreographed by performance artist Rizman Putra, a...
Ticket Registration Start Date
21 Oct 2020, 10.00am
Approximately 20 minutes
Video on Demand (VOD):
- Each unique e-ticket allows the ticket holder to view the video within the stipulated Video on Demand (VOD) dates.
- Once logged in, the e-ticket holder may watch the film multiple times within the stipulated VOD dates.
- The e-ticket holder may not share their e-ticket link. Online viewing parties and sharing the video(s) via streaming apps are not permitted.
- Recording or any form of distribution of the video(s) is prohibited. The video(s) must not be uploaded to the internet, publicly exhibited, or otherwise distributed or reproduced in any way.
- The copyright of the video belongs to Arts House Limited. Viewers are not allowed to use or record any contents (video, image, audio, or other copyrighted materials) without permission from Arts House Limited.
- SISTIC has no control or management over the content of the video(s).
- SISTIC and SIFA are not liable for any viewing or browsing problems caused by the e-ticket holder's internet connection or technical hardware or software issues or any cause beyond the control of SISTIC and SIFA.