Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Established 41 years ago, CCDC has created numerous dance pieces and nurtured its fair share of romantic stories over that time. In A Lover's Concerto, couples of different generations who all met at CCDC, will perform a choreography recreating their lasting memories, leading us to explore a relationship through interactions and feel each other heart beats.
Episode1, 13 Sep 2020 8pm
1. Choreographers: LEE Ren Xin, CHOO Tee Kuang, LOKE Soh Kim, Dancers: CHOO Tee Kuang, LOKE Soh Kim
2. Choreographers: Noel PONG, Dancers: Bobo LAI and Terry TSANG
3. Choreographers and...
Ticket Sales Duration
31 Aug 2020, 9.00am to 20 Oct 2020, 7.30pm
Approximately 1 hour
Each duo dance is approximately 10-15 minutes with 5 minutes meet the artists section.
SISTIC Live stream on 13 Sep 8pm (Premiere)
Viewable until 15 Sep 11.59pm.
SISTIC Live stream on 18 Oct 8pm (Premiere)
Viewable until 20 Oct 11.59pm.
About City Contemporary Dance Company
City Contemporary Dance Company has inspired and elated audiences in Hong Kong and around the world with superb modern dance performances for 41 years. Founded in 1979 by Willy Tsao, CCDC has presented more than 200 original works to critical acclaim, including productions by Tsao and other leading choreographers, such as Helen Lai, Mui Cheuk-yin, Pun Siu-fai and Yuri Ng. It has also presented innovative collaborations with outstanding artists from other media and with artists from around the world. CCDC is renowned for reflecting the vigour and creativity of Hong Kong’s vibrant, multifaceted contemporary culture, sharing dance works to an audience of more than 50,000 people annually.
- An e-Ticket can only be connected to one device at a time*, and you can watch it on the designated exclusive platform with the e-Ticket.
- E-Tickets cannot be refunded or changed.
- The e-Ticket is only valid for viewing on the specified date and time.
- Any video recording, sound recording, reprinting, downloading, sharing, broadcasting in public places, etc. is strictly prohibited. The organizer and copyright holder will reserve the right to pursue legal responsibility for any loss or damage caused by these activities once discovered.
- After you purchase an e-Ticket, if the company receives a notification from the bank of the checkout service that the settlement is invalid, the e-ticket will be invalid immediately.
- The organiser reserves the right to substitute artists and vary advertised programmes without notice.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse viewing by anyone who does not comply with the terms.
* "Devices" include video tools such as computers, tablets and mobile phones, etc.
Vimeo is blocked in the following countries because their governments have instituted a ban on the platform:
In addition, Vimeo are prohibited by their State Department from doing business in: