Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
"I am me.
Concerned with imagining the silence of a falling tree.
I am present, but your reality eludes me. I am the weight of waiting. I can suspend my disbelief.
My attention precedes your symphony.”
The Silence of a Falling Tree is an immersive sonic journey that leads the audience in imagining a live performance happening in an empty theatre, while observing social distancing measures....
25 Nov 2020, 10am
Approximately 30 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission of infants-in-arms
- Admission for audience age 11 years and above
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, video recording or audio recording is permitted for this event
Measures will be taken to ensure the health and safety of all patrons at Victoria Theatre.
This includes wearing a mask at all times for both staff and patrons, temperature taking, TraceTogether check-in and observance of social distancing around the theatre.
The cleaning and disinfection of the theatre will take place before and after all performances.
Important Safety Measures
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the start of the performance.
- TraceTogether is required for entry. Please collect your token or download the mobile phone application prior to your visit.
- Please keep your face mask on at all times and maintain a one metre distance from other patrons.
- Please proceed directly to your seat once you enter the theatre. Mingling with other groups is not allowed.
- Patrons to this audio performance will be loaned a headset upon entry. These headsets are disinfected after each performance.
COMPOUND is a collective led by multi-disciplinary artist, Irfan Kasban, to create works that are greater than the sum of its parts. Bound by the interest to create new transmutations in art, the collective aims to foster new methodologies, that continuously evolves.
Music by Azrin Abdullah, Cheryl Ong, & Raghavendran Rajasekaran
Guided by Bright Ong, Grace Kalaiselvi, & Umi Kalthum