Hailing from Singapore, SHAUN (永邦) is an amazing Singer-Songwriter that has made amazing hits such as 你是我最深愛的人, 威尼斯的淚, and 每次都想呼喊妳的名字.
After achieving number 1 on radio charts in China, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia, SHAUN is having his 21st Anniversary show at Marina Bay Sands where he hopes you can join him.
Start Sales Date
4 Jul 2022, 12pm
4 Jul 2022, 12pm
English/ Simplified Chinese
Approximately 120 minutes (no intermission)
- Guests must either be (1) fully vaccinated, or have (2) recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days in Singapore, or be (3) medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination. Kindly refer to the section “Before You Go” for more information.
- Sales Channels: Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online.
- Online purchases (including show packages) are not eligible for Sands Rewards earnings & redemption. T&Cs apply.
- Decide the price category and number of tickets you require before clicking into the respective areas.
- Select your ticket type and then add to cart.
- Once you have confirmed your details, enter your payment details, and proceed to check out.
- An email confirmation and e-ticket with the event details will then be sent to you.
- Age restrictions: There will be no admission for children aged 3 and below. Those aged 4 and above will be required to purchase a ticket for admission, and must meet the age eligibility requirements on the intended show date (e.g the child must be at least aged 4 and above, based on his/her birth date). Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Must I be fully vaccinated to attend this event?
Yes, this event will adhere to vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS). The following criteria must be met by all guests over the age of 12:
i. Fully vaccinated (i.e. with proof of vaccination status via the TraceTogether app or token, or HealthHub app); or
ii. Recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days in Singapore; or
iii. Medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination (i.e., with a physical Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate issued by a local GP)
Unvaccinated children below the age of 12 are permitted, subject to prevailing eligibility requirements. Kindly refer to the Age Restriction policy of this performance in Before You Book.
- Do I need to do SafeEntry to enter the event venue?
No, SafeEntry check-in is not required to enter the event venue. However, checks will be conducted to verify vaccination status via the TraceTogether App/Token or HealthHub app.
- I am medically ineligible for Covid-19 vaccination, what should I take note of?
Attendees are required to obtain a Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate from a Local GP. Please note that only a Physical MI Document will be accepted.
- I have been vaccinated overseas. Can I attend the show?
Guests who have been vaccinated overseas must have their vaccination records updated in Singapore’s National Immunisation Registry. Vaccinated travellers (short term visitors) who are flying into Singapore to attend this show must be able to show a fully vaccinated status in their TraceTogether App. We recommend you fill up your SG Arrival Card three days prior to arrival in Singapore with your travel and health details. More information can be found on the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority or the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) Post Vaccination Matters.
Overseas visitors who have been given a temporary vaccination status for 30 days must ensure they apply for an extension if they are attending a show on a date that is past the eligibility period.
- My child (12 years or younger) is coming with me, what should I take note of?
Children aged 12 and below are exempted from vaccination-differentiated safe management measures, but are still subject to age restrictions for the show. They do not have to be from the same household if they are part of a group.
Attendees who fail to present relevant identification or documents will be denied entry and will not receive a refund.
- Do you provide booster seats for children ?
Booster seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seat(s). Kindly note that booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands are only for use within the event venue.
- What do I need to present for entry on event day?
Attendees must have the following items:
i. A working TraceTogether (TT) Token or updated TT app
ii. A mobile device that has call and internet service to access your test results or vaccination status
iii. Original Government-issued photo identification for verification purposes (e.g. NRIC, FIN, Passport)
iv. Recovery Memo/Memo for individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, or proof of registered Covid-19 positive result via HealthHub
v. Physical Medical Ineligibility (MI) certificate issued by local GP for individuals who are medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination
Attendees who also fail to bring their relevant identification or documents will be denied entry and no refund will be provided.
- Do I still need to wear a mask if I have completed the full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme?
Yes. All attendees are required to adhere to the prevailing Government safe management measures, such as mask-wearing to reduce the risk of community spread.
- What happens if I am unable to attend the show as I am unwell and tested positive for Covid-19, or am well and tested positive, or have been issued a Health Risk Notice?
If you are unable to attend the show because you are unwell and tested positive for Covid-19, or are well and tested positive, or have been issued a Health Risk Notice, please contact us at email@example.com or +65 6348 5555 to request for a refund.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis at the Promoter’s discretion.
If you are unwell, please visit a medical professional as soon as possible for further assessment and provide us with the relevant documentation evidencing this, if you are requesting a refund. Please rest at home and refrain from attending any event, business, or activity.
- Will I be refunded if I am unable to attend the show for not meeting the requirements under the vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS)?
No refund will be issued if you are unable to attend the show for not meeting VDS requirements.
If you are unable to attend the event due to extenuating circumstances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6348 5555 at least 72 hours in advance of the Event.
- What time do I need to arrive before the show?
Doors open 60 minutes before the show.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Food and Beverage are not allowed in the event hall. All food and beverage items will have to be discarded prior to entry.
- Will you have a cloak room available in case I need to deposit some of my belongings?
The cloak room will be available for this event.
- Will I be able to photograph or film the performance?
Photography, filming, and audio recording are strictly prohibited during the performance. All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and will need to be stored in the Cloakroom.
- Will I be able to use the restroom during the event?
Ticket holder(s) can access restrooms located at the venue during the event. Safe Distancing Ambassadors and ushers will be on site to ensure there is no crowd congregation. We encourage attendees to use the restroom before entering the event venue to avoid formation of long queues and/or waiting time. Please note you will only be re-admitted at a suitable break during the performance.
- What are the hygiene and safety measures for attendees, staff and performers?
Marina Bay Sands is a SG Clean-certified venue and has stepped up the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and high-touch surfaces. The venue and the performers will comply with prevailing Safe Management Measures for Live Performances in support of the Government’s latest efforts. All attendees must adhere to vaccination differentiated safe management measures.
For more information on Marina Bay Sands’ safety and hygiene measures, please refer to https://www.marinabaysands.com/company-information/sands-clean-and-safe.html
VIP Gold: S$999
A Reserve: S$249
Box Seats (4 Seats): S$752
B Reserve: S$128
C Reserve: S$99
D Reserve: S$88