Estalished in 2021, the Ruanxian Association of Singapore inauguration concert will feature prominent Ruan musicians from Singapore with works of different genres.
For more information: https://www.scmf.org.sg/scmf21-ruanxian-concert
Start Sales Date
14 Sep 2021, 9am
14 Sep 2021, 10am
English and Mandarin
Approximately 60 mins
All patrons must have either a Trace Together token or Trace Together app to enter the concert hall.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 6 years old
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-Flash photography is allowed for this event.
- No unauthorised flash photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Audiences are to comprise no more than 5 persons per group, in line with the prevailing group size limit. There should be no physical interaction or mixing with other groups. Children aged 12 and below who do not have a valid negative Pre-Event test result, must only be in the same group as other children in their household. However, they can be in the same group as other individuals aged 13 years and above who are either: (i) fully vaccinated; (ii) recovered from COVID-19; or (iii) have obtained a negative result on a Pre-Event Test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event .
Patrons are required to take their PET test 24 hours before the expected end time of the concert, as venue will not be providing PET services. Only ART test that was administered or supervised by MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers will be recognised for admission. This excludes any self-administered ART test (i.e. self-test kit), regardless of whether they were supervised.
Do note that if you are unable to produce proof of vaccination or return a positive test result, you will not be admitted into the concert hall.