Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
A champion of Southeast Asian independent cinema, the Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF) returns for its 32nd edition in theatres-only from 25 November to 5 December 2021. This year’s Festival will present a diverse, inclusive range of over 100 films by filmmakers from over 40 countries around the world. The carefully selected films speak of memories, emotions, inspired conversations and discussions - that together celebrate the continuity of film and storytelling in the cinematic community.
Founded in 1987, the Singapore International Film Festival ...
SGIFF is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our patrons, filmmakers, guests and staff, as we strive to share a wonderful cinematic experience during the Festival. We will be implementing safe management measures and protocols in accordance with the latest authorities’ directives at physical venues. For more information, check sgiff.com/faq.
- Please check the film ratings at sgiff.com before you purchase your tickets.
- For films with no ratings at the date of print, please check the SGIFF website for the latest updates.
- There will be no refund or exchange of tickets should you be turned away at the door due to the age restrictions of film ratings.
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 12 years old.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Please check film ratings before purchase of tickets.
- There will be no refund of exchange of tickets.
- Door sales will not be available at the screening venues. We encourage everyone to purchase their tickets early to secure a seat.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording is permitted.