Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
The 31st Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF) celebrates resilience and hope as the festival renews its purpose to discover Asian stories and deepen the appreciation of cinema in Singapore this November. The festival will take place in a hybrid format, with cinema and online film screenings.
This year, we present a slimmer selection that retain our core objective of bringing outstanding and unmissable gems from world cinema to you. The films of 2020 continue to explore, express and reflect the times we live in through bold views and imaginative storytelling that plumb th...
SGIFF is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our patrons, filmmakers, guests and staff, as we strive to share a wonderful cinematic experience during the Festival. We will be implementing safe management measures and protocols in accordance with the latest authorities’ directives at physical venues. For more information, check sgiff.com/faq.
- Please check the film ratings at sgiff.com before you purchase your tickets.
- For films with no ratings at the date of print, please check the SGIFF website for the latest updates.
- There will be no refund or exchange of tickets should you be turned away at the door due to the age restrictions of film ratings.
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 12 years old.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Please check film ratings before purchase of tickets.
- There will be no refund of exchange of tickets.
- Door sales will not be available at the screening venues. We encourage everyone to purchase their tickets early to secure a seat.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording is permitted.