Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
The Six Sounds by Sean Hong Wei featuring Weixiang Tan, Nicole Duffell, Aaron James Lee, Matthew Tan & Ben Poh
Hold on to your seats as The Six Sounds present an evening of hard-swinging, blues-drenched numbers inspired by groups such as The Cannonball Adderley Quintet and The Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet!
Led by saxophonist Sean Hong Wei, this brand new electrifying sextet brings together the most sensational young lions of jazz with some of the scene's most distinguished musicians, namely Weixiang Tan on trumpet and Nicole Duffell on tenor saxophone. The rhythm...
Start Sales Date
25 Nov 2021, 9am onwards
Hotline and Authorised Agents:
25 Nov 2021, 10am onwards
Esplanade Box Office:
25 Nov 2021, 12pm - 6pm
Approximately 1 hour, no intermission
Performed in English
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
- All patrons are required to use the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway. We regret that patrons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Infants in arms or children below the age of 6 shall not be admitted.
- Children 6 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will be admitted during suitable breaks, if any.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- Maintain safe distancing between groups.
- Keep your mask on and practice good personal hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the centre and in the performance venues.
- Strictly no food & beverage allowed in the performance venues.
- Esplanade reserves the right not to admit patrons who do not comply with prevailing safe management measures.
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
In line with the latest Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), we
would like to inform you that from 1 Jan 2022, there will no longer be a concession for
unvaccinated individuals to perform Pre-Event Testing in lieu of being fully vaccinated. All
patrons need to be fully vaccinated# against COVID-19.
#Full vaccination refers to:
• two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any
COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation's (WHO) emergency use
• recovery from a COVID-19 infection
Children aged 12 and below, with a limit of 20% of the total audience size, will be admitted
into the venue. Do book “12years and below” tickets for children in this age group.
Verification will be done at the door, and strictly no admission nor refunds for patrons holding
the wrong type of tickets.
Please remember to bring along your mobile device with updated TraceTogether app
(version 2.11 and above) or token for SafeEntry check-in on the day of the performance. We
regret that other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted.