This is a documentation of Dzar Ismail's observations from the subjects/personalities that he has met through his profession as an entertainer. He tells this story in a captivating stand up that incorporates improv and rage.
Start Sales Date
27 Jul 2022, 9am
27 Jul 2022, 10am
Approximately 1 Hour 30 minutes (with no interval)
Safe Management Measures
- In line with Safe Management Measures for events exceeding 500 attendees, only fully vaccinated, recovered, medically ineligible individuals will be admitted.
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) results will no longer be accepted.
- Refunds will not be granted to ticket-holders who do not meet these admission requirements.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned, with a valid photo ID.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: M18 (Some Mature Content)
- Individuals under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend the show. Ticket holders are to provide official staff with a valid photo ID when requested.
Late Seating Advisory
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography and Video/Audio recordings are strictly not allowed.
Podcast shock jock Dzar Ismail presents a stand-up rage masterpiece alongside Singapore’s top Dikir Barat group, Durbar Dua, renowned Head of DJ, Ollie’des and a Malay Orchestra led by the ever-talented, Aidil Akmal.