Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
"... a master colorist. One seldom hears the piano played with such obvious love and respect for its timbral possibilities. Mr. Paik coaxes a bejewelled, singing tone from his instrument." (The New York Times)
Born in Seoul, the legendary Kun-Woo Paik’s first concert was at the age of 10 performing the Grieg Piano Concerto, followed by several Korean premieres such as Mussorgsky’s Pictures At An Exhibition. At the age of 15, Paik moved to New York to study with Rosina Lhevinne at the Julliard School and with Ilona Kabos...
Start Sales Date
5 Nov 2019, 9am
5 Nov 2019, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
(with a 20 minutes interval)
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infant-in-arm and children aged below 7 years old.
- Children 7 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- All patrons (including children) must have tickets for admission to ticketed productions.
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
Standard: S$98, S$78, S$58, S$48, S$38, S$25