Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Be transported to the magic of Paris, and witness the truly unforgettable story - The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which will come to life on 15 April, exactly three years after the famed Cathedral was engulfed in flames, an event that devastated the world.
Quasimodo, A Musical Story features songs from the internationally lauded smash-hit musical Notre Dame de Paris, famously known for its intoxicating music and deep emotional appeal.
Quasimodo is a dramatic tale of impossible love and jealousy doomed by injustice and hyp...
Start Sales Date
11 Mar 2022, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, no interval
Safe Management Measures
- From 1 Jan 2022, only fully vaccinated, recovered, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 and below (i.e. born in or after the year 2009) will be allowed admission into the venue.
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) results will no longer be accepted.
- Children aged 12 years and below and individuals who are medically ineligible for the COVID-19 vaccines can be included in the group of 5.
- If there is more than one child aged 12 years and below in the group of 5 persons, all children must be from the same household. An individual aged more than 12 years may sit together with a child from a different household.
- Refunds will not be granted to ticket-holders who do not meet these admission requirements.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether to be scanned, with a valid photo ID.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- Sing’theatre Ltd will not be providing PET services.
- No changing of seats is allowed.
Note: An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems ; or b) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: G
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 4 years old
- Children 4 years and above must purchase ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No photography, video recording and audio recording is allowed for this event.
Preview (15 Apr 2022, 4pm)
Tue - Sun
Standard : S$70
Fri & Sat (8pm & 9pm)
Standard : S$75