Kayak around a small, tranquil island off Singapore's northeast shore in the company of friendly local guides. Discover the heritage of Pulau Ubin as you paddle in pairs, through the mangroves and catch glimpses of local birdlife including kingfishers, hornbills, and herons on a two hour tour. You might also be lucky enough to see a family of otters or a pond of pink dolphins.
Explore the mangroves and natural wonders of Pulau Ubin paddling your way through on a kayak
You'll be outfitted with quality kayaking gear before you set off in tandems
Perfect for beginners, or exp...
Start Sales Date
On sale now
Approximately 4 hours
- No admission allowed for child age below 7 years old.
Shower and Changing Facilities
- Includes: Services of licensed kayaking guides from the Singapore Canoe Federation, drinking water refill
- Excludes: Bumboat transfers to and from Pulau Ubin (SGD 3 each way). Please be advised that the waiting time for bumboats ranges between 10 and 30 minutes. It is recommended that you reach Pulau Ubin 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Children must be at least seven years of age to participate.
- Dress code: Swimwear and covered footwear for kayaking. Bare-feet, slippers or other types of open-toe footwear are not permitted.
Languages spoken by tour guide: English