13 Nov 2019, 9am
13 Nov 2019, 10am
Get set for the return of the extremely popular Philwinds Goes Pop series! Previous runs of this concert series have sold out quickly, and its return is widely awaited by many of The Philharmonic Winds's supporters.
For this instalment, The Philharmonic Winds is collaborating with the Lee Wei Song School of Music, well-regarded for its track record of producing pop stars in Singapore, as well as for growing professionals in the Asian pop music arena. Principal Jay Lim will personally be presenting a ballad, and leading his team of four singers in various popular hits, orchestrated just for The Philharmonic Winds.
Look forward to special arrangements of the latest hits, including songs by Stefanie Sun, A-Lin, Jam Hsiao, and music from the soundtrack of hugely-popular movies, Bohemian Rhapsody and The Greatest Showman. As always, surprises are aplenty for those who turn up -- including a K-pop hit or two! Get your tickets now!
Approximately 2 hours with 20 minutes interval
Admission Rules of Esplanade:
Rating / Age Limit
- No admission for infants in arms and children below 4 years old
- Children 4 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance
Late Seating Advisory
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has commenced.
- Exceptions may be made at Esplanade's discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event.
- Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at this event for use in our archival and publicity material.
Through All SISTIC Channels
SISTIC BLACK FRIDAY SALE from 29 Nov to 2 Dec 2019
25% Discount for SISTIC BLACK FRIDAY SALE
[Valid from 29 Nov 2019 - 2 Dec 2019]
S$15 per ticket for Students(Local/Overseas)
[Verification: Present valid Student Pass]
[Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry]
[Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets]