A dedicated space for children and families to discover, imagine and play!
This children’s arts space includes a cosy loft, a roomy arts and craft area, a reading corner filled with books by Singapore writers and illustrators, as well as an outdoor play area.
As part of our precautionary measures, we have reduced the number of books, toys and craft materials on display. All books, toys and craft materials will be set aside and/or sanitised after each session.
You may choose to bring your own colouring materials, such as coloured pencils, for self-guided acti...
Start Sales Date
1 Oct 2020, 9am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Rating / Age Limit
- Admission is free and for PIP’s Club members only.
- All visitors, including infants, must hold a valid ticket for admission.
Dos and don’ts
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- Please leave your shoes at the door.
- Park your strollers at the designated stroller parking area, located under the staircase leading up to PIP's PLAYbox.
- Do not bring in food and drinks.
- For the safety of all children, bikes and scooters should not be brought in. You can deposit them at the stroller parking area.
Help us keep everyone safe
- All visitors aged 6 years and above are required to use face masks at all times. Children below the age of 12 years of age may wear a face shield instead in accordance to prevailing government advisories.
- Books, toys and colouring materials will be sanitised and/or isolated for at least 24 hours between sessions. You may also bring your own colouring materials.
- Maintain a 1-metre distance between visiting groups at all times.
- Safe-entry application and temperature screening will be mandatory for all visitors to the PIP’s PLAYbox. Visitors are encouraged to use the TraceTogether mobile app or token.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to book your tickets online before visiting PIP’s PLAYbox as tickets are limited for each session. Admission is strictly for those with valid tickets.
You may arrive and leave anytime for as long as you want during your allotted 1hr 30mins session. If you are unable to attend after you have registered for a session, we would greatly appreciate it if you could let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can offer your slot to other families!