Event is over!
This event has ended and no longer available for booking.
Jazz Association (Singapore) proudly presents "JASSO Pinnacle Concert 2021: Le Grand Jazz - A Celebration of the Music of Michel Legrand and Beyond," in association with the 2021 vOilah! France Singapore Festival. The concert pays tribute to the late great composer, arranger, jazz pianist, and conductor Michel Legrand.
Led by Music Director Jeremy Monteiro with Associate Music Director Weixiang Tan, French musicians, trumpeter Nicolas Folmer and saxophonist Sylvain Beuf, will perform virtually with the Jazz Association Singapore Orchestra (JASSO) onstage songs such as "What Are Y...
Start Sales Date
15 Oct 2021, 9am
15 Oct 2021, 10am
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, no intermission
All guests will be required to use the TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-in.
Rating / Age Limit
- Rating: General
- Children aged 6 and below are not permitted for this event.
- Children 7-12 years old are exempted from Pre-Event Testing (PET) and will be required to produce a Child Admission ticket for entry.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Late Seating Advisory
Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
There will be no admission into the venue once the performance has commenced.
Admission may only be permitted during a suitable pause, depending on the nature of the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Flash Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
As part of the latest safe management measures, Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all attendees of this concert, unless they meet one of the exemption criteria. The cost of the PET will not be covered by the concert organiser.
If you do not qualify for exemption, you will be required to go for PET via an Antigen Rapid Test (ART). PET has to be done within 24 hours from the expected concert end time of 10pm on 5 November 2021.
Please click here for the list of MOH-approved Antigen Rapid Test (ART) providers for pre-event COVID-19 testing. We recommend that you contact your choice of clinic in advance for an appointment to reduce waiting time.
Only Antigen Rapid Tests administered or supervised by MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers will be recognised for admission. Self-administered Antigen Rapid Tests (i.e. self-test kits), regardless of whether they were supervised, will not be accepted.
You are exempted if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Been fully vaccinated, i.e.
- two weeks after you have received the full regimen of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna vaccines currently administered under the National Vaccination Programme (i.e. second vaccination dose should be received by 21 October 2021); or
- after completing the full regimen of vaccines on the World Health Organization's Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) including the appropriate duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective and vaccination records are captured in MOH’s national IT systems.
- Recovered from COVID-19 and can provide a valid PET exemption notice, or discharge memo, from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider.
- Children aged 12 years and below, who are not eligible for vaccines currently under the National Vaccination Programme.
Children aged 6 and below are not permitted for this event. Children between the ages of 7 and 12 are exempted from PET. The number of children attendees is subject to the prevailing cap (20%) on the overall attendance. If there is more than one child in the group, all children must belong to the same household. All children attendees will be required to produce a Child Admission ticket. Any child attendee with Adult Admission ticket will be denied entry. Please select Child Admission ticket(s) when making your purchase.
Items To Bring
Please bring along the following on the day of the concert.
- NRIC or other government-issue photo ID (e.g. employment pass or passport)
- TraceTogether app or token
- Printed vaccination certificate
- Valid PET Exemption Notice or Discharge Memo (for persons recovered from COVID-19)
- E-ticket(s) for the concert
Please kindly visit MOH’s website for the full and latest information on PET here
To ensure a smooth and enjoyable concert, do also take note of the following information:
To ensure a safe and smooth entry for everyone, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the concert starts. It is important to not switch seats or mingle with people outside your group during the concert.
Mandatory Use of TraceTogether App or Token for SafeEntry Check-in
All attendees are required to use the TraceTogether app or token. Other modes of SafeEntry check-in will not be accepted. We regret that persons who do not have the app or the token will be denied entry.
Standard: S$68, S$48