Once Upon a Time on the Orient Express
- Sat, 12 Dec - Sun, 13 June 2021
- S$25 - S$88
[ LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE. TICKETS SELLING FAST ]
The Pop-Up Attraction “Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express” will open this December 2020 at the West Lawn of Gardens by the Bay. Visitors can relive the emotions of travellers who have boarded the Orient Express through a reconstituted train platform, and showrooms where they can embark on a fascinating journey through the history of the Orient Express.
Start Sales Date
2 October 2020, 9am
Approximately 45 minutes
- Exquisite exhibition featuring two original Orient Express train carriages and the impressive locomotive engine
- An interactive experience focusing on the history of the Orient Express and how it linked Europe and the Orient
- A Collection of historic, one-of-a-kind artefacts from the original Orient Express
- The Orient Express Road Cafe, museum boutique and more
- 5 ticket limit for 1 person booking
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to your designated time slot. Admission will start promptly at the selected time slot
- Re-entry is not allowed
- No food and drink allowed in the exhibition area. Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the venue
- Dangerous materials and items such as bottles, firecrackers, lasers, and other things that may disturb or inconvenience other attendees are prohibited inside the venue
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue, with the exception of service animals with valid identification
- Participants who appear intoxicated may be refused entry or service. In this case, no refunds will be given
- Smoking is not allowed. You will immediately be asked to leave if caught by a staff member
- Flash photography is prohibited inside the venue
- Luggage and/or large bags are not allowed inside the venue. Cloak room services are not available onsite.
- Free admission for children under the age of 3.
- Family bundle: anyone over the age of 13 are considered as adults; children between the ages of 3 and 12 will have to provide a proof of age at the entrance.
- Each ticket admits one (1) to the attraction(s) within the selected time slot.
- Please arrive no later than 45 minutes from your selected time. If the exhibition capacity has been reached, you will have to wait for exhibition staff to allow entry.
- Admission tickets sold are only available for the selected time and date.
- Admission time is strictly observed. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until suitable availability at the Attraction’s discretion.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Admission ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated and may only be used once.
No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made on site.
Changes to ticketing time and dates need to be directed to SISTIC customer service within 5 days from the date of ticket transaction.
Please note that while there will be ramps to get into the exhibition, wheelchair access into the train carriages themselves are unavailable.
Family Bundle: $88
(2 Adults & 2 Children - ages 3-12)
*Fast Track / VIP: S$80
Free admission for children under the age of 3
*Fast Track / VIP ticket holders are given priority at the entrance of the exhibition. Ticket holders can bypass any queue and go directly into the train carriages.